What I charge
“How much will it cost?”
I know you want to know this and I’m not going to keep it a secret, only to be revealed after a ‘discovery call’.
It’s icky for both of us if my rates don’t fit with your budget.
For copywriting and content marketing: I don’t charge by the hour or the word. You’re not paying me for my time or how many words I produce: You’re hiring me for my skills, expertise and strategy to help you get results in your business.
Instead I use a project rate, so there’s no nasty surprises and you can relax and let me get to work.
While all projects (except for packages) are custom-quoted, you’ll find ballpark prices on each of my service pages and what’s included, so you can decide whether or not to get in touch with me.
Why hire me for copywriting and content marketing?
I’m an experienced journalist turned copywriter, content marketer and PR strategist, which means you get the benefit of my skills in:
- Fact checking – I once saved a plant-based meat brand from the major embarrassment of almost sending out a press release with an incorrect sustainability claim about their packaging
- Interviewing – I’ve interviewed people from all walks of life, from A-list celebrities and CEOs to social justice advocates, business owners and everyone in between. I host an interview-based podcast with almost 200 episodes. This means I’m skilled in teasing out relevant nuggets from you, your staff and your customers.
- Persuasive copywriting using proven frameworks to (ethically) encourage your customers to buy from you
- Content strategy (no more churning out content that doesn't bring you results)
- PR strategy (as an experienced, award-winning journalist, I know what the media want and how to get the best chance of free publicity for your brand)
Keen to work with me?
Get in touch and we'll go from there.