I can help you with almost all your media queries. Having worked as a journalist for 17 years, I know what reporters are looking for (as well as what they don’t want).
While there’s plenty of info here on my blog and Youtube channel, if you require a more personal approach, with one-to-one guidance, I offer a 1-hour phone or Skype consultation. This is perfect if you’re looking for fast, expert help with no long-term financial commitment.
Here’s some examples of what I can help you with:
• How to get your first piece of media publicity
• How to raise the profile of your business or campaign
• How to make your website media-friendly
• How to put your online media kit together
• Develop a lead magnet for your website (which you can also use as a giveaway to media audiences)
• Find media outlets targeted to your audience
• Find story angles and pitches that get journalists’ attention and increase the chance of them saying ‘yes’
• Prepare ‘soundbites’ – honing your message in a nutshell (this is particularly important for TV and radio where you typically only get a few seconds or minutes – make each one count!)
• Prepare for an interview with a journalist
• How to stay on track during an interview to ensure your message comes across and avoid reporters’ sneaky traps designed to take you off topic and into saying stuff you may later regret or doesn’t best serve you
• Put together a compelling media release for use on your website to help drive traffic and increase customer engagement
After I’ve received your booking and payment, I’ll be in touch within 24 hours to schedule your session.