I can help you with almost all your media queries. Having worked as a journalist for 17 years, I know what reporters are looking for (as well as what they don’t want).
While there’s plenty of info here on my blog and Youtube channel, if you require a more personal approach, with one-to-one guidance, I offer a 1-hour phone or Skype consultation. This is perfect if you’re looking for fast, expert help with no long-term financial commitment.
Here’s some examples of what I can help you with:
• How to get your first piece of media publicity
• How to raise the profile of your business or campaign
• How to make your website media-friendly
• How to put your online media kit together
• Develop a lead magnet for your website (which you can also use as a giveaway to media audiences)
• Find media outlets targeted to your audience
• Find story angles and pitches that get journalists’ attention and increase the chance of them saying ‘yes’
• Prepare ‘soundbites’ – honing your message in a nutshell (this is particularly important for TV and radio where you typically only get a few seconds or minutes – make each one count!)
• Prepare for an interview with a journalist
• How to stay on track during an interview to ensure your message comes across and avoid reporters’ sneaky traps designed to take you off topic and into saying stuff you may later regret or doesn’t best serve you
• Put together a compelling media release for use on your website to help drive traffic and increase customer engagement
How to book your one-to-one phone consultation:
Click the ‘Request a Call’ button below and follow the instructions from the platform I use, ClarityFM. You can book a block of time, starting from 15 minutes onwards. Please note, prices are in US dollars.
SUPER IMPORTANT: I only work with businesses that do not involve the exploitation of people, harm to animals or have a majorly detrimental impact on the planet. If ANY of your products or services contain animal ingredients of any kind or involve the use of animals or their parts, we’re not a fit.
If the help you need falls out of my area of expertise, I’ll happily refer you to other professionals.