If you want to skyrocket your leads, boost your sales, build your credibility and brand – with NO marketing budget – you’re in the right place!
Getting media coverage – on TV, radio, print or online – can be thousands of dollars’ worth of free publicity.
The thing is, journalists receive hundreds of press releases and story pitches a week and the truth is, we delete the majority of them without even reading past the first paragraph – or sometimes the subject header!
As a journalist of 15 years, working on a range of niche and mainstream titles, I have extensive knowledge of strategies you can use to not only save your pitch or press release from winging its way into the trash, but to have the media contacting you as the ‘go to’ person in your area of expertise.
Here’s a presentation I gave at the National Speakers Association of Australia’s NSW chapter meeting in Sydney, on Top 3 Strategies for How to Grow Your Expert Profile Using Free Publicity in the Media.
Not having the insider information can mean the difference between you being ignored, or worse blacklisted by the media, or being featured – not just once but regularly, making you one of the ‘go to’ experts in your field.
Some of the benefits of free publicity in the media include:
- No massive marketing costs
- No exorbitant advertising fees
- A ton of new leads
- Increased sales
- Invitations to do highly-paid speaking gigs
The best part is … it’s not rocket science! Once you know the proven strategies and formulas of how the media works and what journalists want – which I’ll teach you – you can take your place comfortably and confidently in the media spotlight.
Rent My Brain: 1-Hour One-to-One Session via Skype or Phone
This can cover anything from:
- Getting clear on your goals in regards to media coverage
- Brainstorming ideas for articles and press releases
- Beginning to compile a list of targeted, niche media to contact
And much more. To find out more and book your session, go to: Rent My Brain.
I also offer packages of 6 and 12 sessions. Email me at info [at] katrinafox [dotcom] with details of what you’re aiming to achieve so we can discuss how I can help you.
2-Day Media Training Workshop
At the end of the 2-day workshop you will:
- Know the essential steps you MUST take when approaching a journalist or editor with your story
- Be able to create an effective media release on any topic – even if you’re a ‘bad writer’ – using a simple, step-by-step system
- Know how to make a story suitable and relevant for local, national, niche or mainstream media
- Have a minimum of 3 ideas for articles or press releases to pitch to specific media outlets
- Know how to prepare for an interview with a reporter
- Be able to build rapport with a journalist, quickly
- Know how to handle being interviewed and stay on track to get your points across